Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Our Happiness Is Guaranteed

Not today though. I'm 80% likely to fail my french oral tomorrow, mostly due to the fact that I still don't know what topic I should do it on, let alone how to argue about it in french with my French teacher (who reminds me of a kindergarden teacher, and is so happy she MUST do bondage on the weekends to balance herself out).

On another note, the Satanic Bible is a fun read, especially when I actually get to use it for a legitimate school project, and try and convince my class that Satanism is, indeed, a cult.

In a bad mood? School got you down? Just an ugly day? Enjoy some dumbass pictures I've created on Paint.













On one more note, I've sent this one picture of Trent Reznor to a bunch of my friends, not because I find it hot or anything (though I must admit, he's attractive in an odd way), but because I WANT HIS JACKET. Can we all say "queer!" now?






















No comments: